Thursday, May 17, 2018
About Me
Hi! My name is Brittany. I grew up in southwest Michigan and was homeschooled from 2nd grade until I graduated high school. From there, I went to a local community college and earned my Associates of Applied Science degree, majoring in illustration and fine arts. In 2012, I married my best friend, Andrew, and after many jobs, three apartments, six cars and one house, we are settled not far from my hometown on a 5 acre wooded lot in the middle of nowhere. Andrew is a civil engineer at a local engineer/survey/architecture firm and I am an elementary tutor at a local homeschool co-cop. We have two dogs and ten chickens. And last December 2017 we welcomed our first child, a boy we named Dawson. Life is good. But definitely busy! Which is why I decided to set up this blog, not only for myself for future reference for upcoming classes, but also for you in case you're busy and you need a quick, messy (or not) project to satisfy your kids' craziness. Anyway, welcome! Let the adventure begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment